First impressions count and this is a vital factor in any commercial premises whether it’s customers, potential investors or even new employees. Unarguably the best way to create a positive first impression is by having a sparkling clean business premises but aside from first impressions what are the other benefits of hiring a commercial carpet cleaner? Read on to find out more.
- Creating a healthy and hygienic environment – Commercial carpet cleaners adhere to tried and tested processes and have both the expertise and experience to render any commercial premises spotless. The technology and equipment utilised by professional carpet cleaners have evolved significantly over the years and can remove the deepest ingrained dirt, mould and debris in addition to making the carpeted area smell fresh and clean. Perhaps most importantly, a professionally cleaned carpet also mitigates the potential health risks and allergic reactions that can be caused by dirty carpets.
- Flexible Schedules – The vast majority of commercial carpet cleaners will arrange a cleaning schedule when your premises are closed and employees are absent. It is this degree of flexibility that business owners appreciate enabling them to operate their business normally without disruption or distraction. They can also be called upon in the case of an emergency to clean up any serious spillages or flood damage.
- Cut down on staff sickness – This revelation may come as a surprise to many, but it has been mentioned in certain circles that a consistently clean carpet can reduce the number of sick days taken by employees. Cleanlink, the industry-leading resource for cleaning companies, has cited sources that state regular carpet cleaning can improve indoor air quality and as a result, reduce the incidence of community-spread infections within the workplace.
- Removing stubborn stains – Although this may sound like a routine job for a commercial cleaner it’s more important than it sounds. Unsightly stains such as those caused by photocopier ink take some shifting, it’s definitely a job for the professionals. Such stains tend to be impossible to move without the right cleaning agents/equipment and affect the appearance of the whole area.
- Saving money in the long run – Although contracting a commercial carpet cleaning company might seem like an unnecessary expense, it will pay for itself over time. A regular carpet cleaning schedule will prolong the life of the carpets and ultimately be a lot cheaper than replacing carpets on a regular basis. Another factor, which is referred to above, is a reduction in staff sick days which in turn maintains productivity.
Things you can do to maintain cleanliness in-between professional cleans
Although the importance of scheduled professional carpet cleaning should never be overlooked, it is impractical to carry out a deep carpet clean every week but there are some simple things that any business can do to keep their carpets clean in-between professional cleans. One of the simplest things an office or facilities manager can do is to place mats at external doorways and encourage employees and visitors to use them! Regular vacuuming and clearing up minor spills with an approved carpet-safe spot cleaner can also help maintain the appearance and condition of commercial carpets.
If your commercial carpets need the professional touch to bring them back to their former glory or you want to arrange an ongoing carpet cleaning schedule with Perth’s premium cleaning and building maintenance company, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call us 24/7 using the numbers detailed on our contact us page or send us a message.